Actors/actresses who can't act

Does Liz Hurley count as an actress?

Can't believe she was overlooked for an Oscar for her Austin Powers performance.

To be fair though, I don't think she was in it for her acting ability.

I Love Clint eastwood and the good the bad and the ugly is my fave film ever but lets just say he doesnt really do a variety of different personas thru his career

haller said:
Robert De Niro, all he does is pull the same faces in most of his films.

Christ Haller, that's controversial! I have noticed that he does have some looks that are in every film. The main one is where he stalls before saying his next line, then looks away to one side, looks back and then delivers. Still love a lot of his films though.

Can't believe it took someone else to mention Hugh Grant. Utterly pointless actor. Can't watch anything he's in. Total and utter shite of the highest order.

malg said:
haller said:
Robert De Niro, all he does is pull the same faces in most of his films.

Christ Haller, that's controversial! I have noticed that he does have some looks that are in every film. The main one is where he stalls before saying his next line, then looks away to one side, looks back and then delivers. Still love a lot of his films though.

Can't believe it took someone else to mention Hugh Grant. Utterly pointless actor. Can't watch anything he's in. Total and utter shite of the highest order.

oh, i like a lot of his films, he just does the same shite in nearly every one.

you knew exactly what was coming when him and pacino sat down for coffee in heat.

davymcfc said:
brad pitt, apart from in snatch. he always seems to play the same guy.
He was very good as the dope head in True Romance, although he was only on screen for a couple of takes and only had about 3 lines!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 am --<br /><br />
haller said:
oh, i like a lot of his films, he just does the same shite in nearly every one.

you knew exactly what was coming when him and pacino sat down for coffee in heat.
hahaha....spot on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.