Actors spotted in smaller/uncredited roles

Roy the cafe owner in Coronation Street was in Bergerac or similar.
He played a tough gangster thug and was not convincing at all. Not sure whether this was miscasting or subsequent typecasting because of his 'Roy' role.
It must be difficult for a Leicester fan to appear as a hard case. I always think of them with their noise making things and holding their mobiles' lights aloft singing along with a talent show winner.
In a similar vein, I once saw an old episode of Minder in which a similar gangster heavy character was played by Gorden Kaye (Rene in 'Allo 'Allo). It was difficult to take him seriously in the role, I kept expecting him to mention the fallen Madonna with the big boobies.

Dolph Lundgren played a KGB agent in A View To A Kill. He only got the part as he was dating Grace Jones at the time and she asked the producers to put him in the film.

Also Benicio Del Toro made his Hollywood debut in A License To Kill
312db6c662d43e86fea1c4cb44e8341c.jpg
e445da6a250396a8e79318b665a2fbd4.jpg

You could have a thread on its own just for Game of Thrones.

Plenty of musicians and sports stars too.

And famously, George Bush’s head on a spike.

Rik Mayall is in An American Werewolf in London, the pub scene playing chess with Brian Glover.
I read about this last week. The director of the film had been to see Ric and Ade Edmondson in a comedy show the night before and liked them and told them about the film and asked them to show up in the morning and he'd get them in the film.
He had no idea what role they would have but he'd get them in.
In the morning Edmondson didn't believe it could be true that this director they just met offers them a role on the spot so didn't go.... Rik turns up and the rest is history

Dolph Lundgren played a KGB agent in A View To A Kill. He only got the part as he was dating Grace Jones at the time and she asked the producers to put him in the film.

Also Benicio Del Toro made his Hollywood debut in A License To Kill
312db6c662d43e86fea1c4cb44e8341c.jpg
Anyway, just to say thank you for posting a picture of Timothy Dalton:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.