Actors spotted in smaller/uncredited roles

Cate Blanchett scene of crime offoder)and Peter Jackson (father christmas)are in hot fuzz. Simon pegg is in Star Wars the force awakens.
Only found out recently that one the young solider on the boat in Apocalypse now is Laurence fishburne who lied about his age.

Just watching a mafia flick Donnie Brasco (1997) on the GRT Movies channel and spotted an FBI technician who is none other than Tim Blake Nelson aka Old Henry (2021)

mCEmvYd.jpg

wsJK4jn.jpg

Fugetaboutit!

Cop that pulls over John candy and Steve Martin after the car fire in planes, trains.... is Charles McGill in better call Saul

The Mayor in Dirty Harry (1971) is none-other than Captain Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales (1976)

ICNleIW.jpg

JBa8OBJ.jpg

Fletcher: "There's another old saying, Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

In Dirty Harry (1971) the cinema in the background is showing Play Misty For Me (1971) which is a film that not only Clint Eastwood starred in, but was also his directorial debut.

M77GLIT.jpeg

"I gots to know."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.