Actors spotted in smaller/uncredited roles

The actors who played Cuddy and Taub in House appear in As Good As It Gets in a restaurant scene where Melvin makes a joke about their appetites not being as big as their Jew noses.

Pierce Brosman plays an IRA hitman in The Long Good Friday
38243defd4af9633183e607fc8a5a656.jpg
Heard Bob Hoskins talk about that scene on a talk show several years later, saying up to that point he’d never met Brosnan. Due to the latter‘s other filming commitments in LA at that time, his half of the scene had to be shot over there and Hoskins’ in the back of a car whilst being driven through the streets of London, which when you think of the intensity of the scene, is quite remarkable.

Roy the cafe owner in Coronation Street was in Bergerac or similar.
He played a tough gangster thug and was not convincing at all. Not sure whether this was miscasting or subsequent typecasting because of his 'Roy' role.
It must be difficult for a Leicester fan to appear as a hard case. I always think of them with their noise making things and holding their mobiles' lights aloft singing along with a talent show winner.

Not sure if anyone's posted this classic yet...

No idea what accent he's going for there.

Born Mirfield, spent some of his youth in Jarrow, and I got both those accents in that clip but he does seem to throw Welsh and Scottish in there and perhaps some others. Extremely odd, he may have thought "I've got 20 seconds, I'll show them the range of my talents".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.