Actors spotted in smaller/uncredited roles

"Junior" Soprano meets the Godfather: Part II (1974)

epUZSIj.jpg

wasn't he making more money as a carpenter making film sets than he was as an actor prior to getting the Star Wars gig?
He was. The story is the actor who was supposed to audition with Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill didn't turn up and as luck would have it Ford was on the building doing a bit of carpentry work.

Lucas knew him because he had a bit part in American Graffiti so he asked Ford if if could fill in which he agreed and the rest is history

wasn't he making more money as a carpenter making film sets than he was as an actor prior to getting the Star Wars gig?
Yes he got the part in Grafitti and was still a jobbing joiner, that’s his he got the scar on his chin. Got the job on Star Wars after Lucas invited him to do read throughs with other actors.

I've never managed to spot George Harrison in Life of Brian - i was told that he appears in it - but maybe someone told me pork chops

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.