Adam Johnson - a superstar and genius in the making

Somud said:
We can be really pleased with AJ today, in him we have got a new magic player that will cause all sorts of trouble against Bolton. With Vieira ready to start as well in that game, we will have a terrifying line-up for Bolton to see:

Given

Zab, Nedum, Lescott, Bridge

De Jong, Vieira, Barry, Johnson

Tevez, Bellamy

Johnson will be our man that will roam from wing to wing, an attacking outlet with our 3-man Vieira, DJ and Barry in the engine room.

An amazing team against Bolton.

jesus chrst,for a start Lescotts not fit,Toure is gonna start and you know itJohnson won't start and you know it,de jong won't be playing on the rightand you know it,Adebayor will start and you fuckin know it.
why have you started this thread you cock?

darrenwassall said:
Somud said:
We can be really pleased with AJ today, in him we have got a new magic player that will cause all sorts of trouble against Bolton. With Vieira ready to start as well in that game, we will have a terrifying line-up for Bolton to see:

Given

Zab, Nedum, Lescott, Bridge

De Jong, Vieira, Barry, Johnson

Tevez, Bellamy

Johnson will be our man that will roam from wing to wing, an attacking outlet with our 3-man Vieira, DJ and Barry in the engine room.

An amazing team against Bolton.

jesus chrst,for a start Lescotts not fit,Toure is gonna start and you know itJohnson won't start and you know it,de jong won't be playing on the rightand you know it,Adebayor will start and you fuckin know it.
You're a cock.

And you know it.

Joycee Banercheck said:
darrenwassall said:
You're a cock.

And you know it.
reckon you're very comfortable with a cock on you're chin dickhead

darrenwassall said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
You're a cock.

And you know it.
reckon you're very comfortable with a cock on you're chin dickhead

Im gonna go ahead and guess your comfortable with a pair of balls in your mouth, you like to look at them in turn and then exclaim 'great scott!'

Then run outside grab a random person by the shoulders and say 'what year is this?!'

It doesn't matter that my statement made no sense because neither did yours.

Somud said:
carrconormcfc said:
With all due respect mate, you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. I remember in the Brum matchday thread, you claiming Chucho Benitez was possibly one of the greatest strikers of all time after about 5 minutes.

There is NO WAY De Jong, Barry and Vieira all start against Notlob. Mark my words

I think you are talking about someone else mate.

Regarding De Jong, Barry and Vieira, this is exactly what we saw when Mancini wanted us to push forward. Why? Because a 3-man engine room, with Barry and Vieira able to push foward, and a roaming and brilliant Johnson give our team the ability to control the pace and flow of the game with authority in the middle of the park. This is crucial. I think we will probably crush Bolton.
It was at this point that I finally realised you're just taking the piss. But well done, you had me going for a while.

Given

Richards Kompany/Toure Lescott Bridge

SWP Vieria Barry Johnson

Tevez Adebayor

Dubai Blue said:
Somud said:
I think you are talking about someone else mate.

Regarding De Jong, Barry and Vieira, this is exactly what we saw when Mancini wanted us to push forward. Why? Because a 3-man engine room, with Barry and Vieira able to push foward, and a roaming and brilliant Johnson give our team the ability to control the pace and flow of the game with authority in the middle of the park. This is crucial. I think we will probably crush Bolton.
It was at this point that I finally realised you're just taking the piss. But well done, you had me going for a while.

Really?

De Jong, Barry and Vieira all starts with Johnson in midfield tonight. Not surprising to me at least. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.