Adam Johnson Arrested

Re: England player arrested

27, was arrested at his £1.85million home I'm Durham....

Arrested by Durham police, 27 years old, played for England and is a regular starter at his club. Someone on the SMB forum said the police were all over their training ground today.

how can the handgun be legally held?? i thought all handguns were banned after dunblaine

Well; given the player's age, location and the fact that he's played for England, even Tim "nice but dim" might have a chance of figuring out who he is.

Tim-Nice-But-Dim-2.jpg

At first I thought this was like the time The Sun said an England international was going to come out as gay and it turned out to be a load of bollocks (pardon the pun).

Sadly and shockingly this looks serious.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Everyone's saying Adam Johnson but the ref is adamant it's Wes Brown

Shouldn't laugh but I did.

Whoever it is, their career will be over if he gets convicted. Even if he gets away without going down, no club would touch him with a bargepole.

@danroan: England & Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sex with 15-year-old schoolgirl

Oops.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.