Adam Johnson Arrested

Re: Adam Johnson Arrested On Suspicion of Child Abuse

Damocles said:
Moved this into the Bluemoon section rather than General Football as I feel it will probably be seen by most as related to City in some way.

Also changed the title, though not sure Child Abuse is the legal term so wouldn't mind some knowledgeable sort give guidance on that.
"Arrested on suspicion of sex with an under age girl" would have been less sensationalist.

Not sure if posted yet?

Premier League player Adam Johnson has been arrested on suspicion of having sex with an underage girl.

More follows...

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/story/1437132/football-star-adam-johnson-held-over-sex-claims" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/story/1437132/footb ... sex-claims</a>

If true the guy is a fucking idiot, career over.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Damocles said:
Moved this into the Bluemoon section rather than General Football as I feel it will probably be seen by most as related to City in some way.

Also changed the title, though not sure Child Abuse is the legal term so wouldn't mind some knowledgeable sort give guidance on that.
"Arrested on suspicion of sex with an under age girl" would have been less sensationalist.

Underaged children cannot give consent, I could have used child rape. Sex with an underaged girl wouldn't fit into the title length that the board's software allows though I have no problem changing titles if someone can come up with a more appealing one.

Re:

Damocles said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Damocles said:

Underaged children cannot give consent, I could have used child rape. Sex with an underaged girl wouldn't fit into the title length that the board's software allows though I have no problem changing titles if someone can come up with a more appealing one.

Just put Adam Johnson Arrested.

"child abuse" wtf sick fuck

"15 year old" oh... yea.. not that big a deal tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.