Adam Johnson, do you rate him?

Andouble said:
I fear he'll be even further down the pecking order once Mario comes back.

Would love if Mancini started a 4 like he played for 10 mins today, although he got rid of it as soon as we got the lead.

Tevez-Balotelli (for Ade)
Silva-Milner-Johnson

a very important player for us and mancini played a masterstroke today with AJ for one reason and another!

Like Kompany he is looking very promising but I don't want to overhype them too much yet.

AJ reminds me alot like messi/ronaldo (not that good YET though)

He just keeps running at defenders and thats what we need someone who isnt afraid to try. He has very fast feet and can hit a sweet ball. I feel sorry for defenders that have to mark him.

The lad just keeps on impressing two international appearances with two goals. A promising young lad who I can see being player of the season.

And at 23 years old I rate him better than Joe Cole And Nani

CTID

glynn said:

He just keeps running at defenders and thats what we need someone who isnt afraid to try. He has very fast feet and can hit a sweet ball. I feel sorry for defenders that have to mark him.

The lad just keeps on impressing two international appearances with two goals. A promising young lad who I can see being player of the season.

And at 22 years old I rate him better than Joe Cole And Nani

CTID
Your delorian must be broke Marty, you're in the future now and he's 23!

Neil McNab said:
glynn said:

And at 22 years old I rate him better than Joe Cole And Nani

CTID
Your delorian must be broke Marty, you're in the future now and he's 23!

Sorry your correct, I am mistaken he is infact 23. I'll be heading over to to bluemoon courtyard now for a public flogging by the pc brigade.

;-)

bluesoup said:
I'd rate him more if he improved his goal celebrations. Hand over mouth and looking like 'what the f*ck happened' is a bit pants. Celebrate young lad!

AJ's goal celebrations are a bit tongue in cheek style. I like it:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.