Adam Johnson, do you rate him?

He was a good player to bring on today.

When he starts games he gets figured out too easily and is closed out of the game by becoming too predictable; he comes inside and tries to jink his way through. Newcastle weren't aware of this and he did what he does, and scored. He doesn't score that much because he starts and gets closed out of the game (apart from the Juventus game). His 2 goals for England have come from when he came off the bench, like today and the great goal he scored against Sunderland.

He'll get better in time, though.

NewbBlue said:
;)

Maybe the lad should be playing all the time, eh?

His speed against tired players is what got him his goal today.. he only needs 25 mins on the pitch. :)

Fucking hell!

He got the winner, could have bagged two and your asking if he is any good!!

Shakes head

Ramos wanted Adam to Real madrid before he came to us.
They sad who the fuck is Adam and fired him.. now they know !

MaineDAWG2008 said:
If i was Mancini, i'd try to mould him into a messi type player.

Get him running around the park behind the strikers, pass n move. Not just stick to the left. Play him everywhere, get him to link midfield with forwards, play 1-2's around the box, dribble more. etc etc Forget crossing. More direct play.

Didn`t he try that when he first came. Wasn`t up to it !

He's a fantastic player and the best RW we have at the club, but Mancini is doing the right think by keeping his feet on the ground and rotating him. Keep him hungry, keep him eager to prove himself, we all know what he's capable of when he comes on and we all know he'll be a top class player if managed correctly.

Jimma said:
Mancini isn't an idiot..

i think he will playalot more once he improves the defensive side mancini was talking about this week

AJ is one of my favs. would love to see him as much as poss

Sorry Mancini is wrong here - there is something wroing between the two of them

AJ needs to start as many games as he can - yes we are winning but fookin hell its hard work watching at times and as AJ has shown twice in a week he is a match winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.