Adam Johnson, do you rate him?

AJ should be a certain starter i think mancini does not like flair players bellamy swp and co defensive minded manager its been like this for years fans have a hero bang out of the revolving door this kids exiciting please play him from the start

AJ is good enough to play against the weaker PL teams, but you have to be joking if you think he is one of our best 3 attacking players.

I hope he will be great in a couple of years time, but right now he has a lot to learn.

He scored a great goal today, but he wouldn't have been able to do that against a good defence. Look at what else he offered: He dribbled the ball out for a Newcastle throw in, he ran to the by-line and lost it, he offered no attacking support to Silva, and when the attack broke down, he offered no defensive support to Boateng.

Look at the whole picture please, don't get silly. He is still just one for the future.

I want Tevez, Silva and AJ on the field at the same time. Right from the first minute. They should all be first team.

So, that means one of De Jong, Milner, Yaya or Barry sits.

-------Tevez

Silva---------A. Johnson

------Yaya

---Barry - De Jong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.