Adam Johnson for Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Bale is getting some hate because he got Player of the Year (not his fault) but he is a class act, an excellent player. He's had his quiet moments like much of the second half of last season but looks back to his best this season and is more than the "kick the ball forward and run fast after it" player that some have painted him as. That volleyed cross against us in our mauling of Spurs to Crouch's head is still one of the most breathtaking crosses I've seen.

We like it when players are loyal to us, and don't want to switch to a slightly better situation... but we post this kind of thread and send the message that it's just one big game of football manager to us.

It would be a different question if this had been formally proposed, but I hate this kind of thread.

No. The welsh fairy can do one. Keep at it Johnno.

I can't fuckin stand Bale's celebration. eurgh...

Player like Bale (of that profile) would make strikers like Dzeko and Balo 20+ goals strikers year in and out.

I like AJ but he CANT CROSS. That is the most defficient part of our game right now.

hell yes.
pace
crossing
decent attitude!
tracking back..
would never happen in a million years though

Chungo said:
No. The welsh fairy can do one. Keep at it Johnno.

I can't fuckin stand Bale's celebration. eurgh...
Agree about that rubbish celebration. It's like something an eastern bloc eurovision entry do when they get douze points. Just needs to cock his head to one side and grin like an idiot to finish it off.<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 pm --<br /><br />Plus you'll never get a good deal off dodgy Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.