Adam Johnson for Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale is in a different league to Johnson,in every dept -fitness,stamina,athleticism,speed,ability and attitude - the only thing that goes against him is his injury concerns,although i'd suggest many are down to his development and growth.

We'd need to find 15- 20m to be in with a shout.

FantasyIreland said:
Bale is in a different league to Johnson,in every dept -fitness,stamina,athleticism,speed,ability and attitude - the only thing that goes against him is his injury concerns,although i'd suggest many are down to his development and growth.

This sums it all up!

I'm going to start a new thread;

Aguero for Yakubu?

Come on, it's a no brainer apart from the fact that it'd be fucking impossible. Even twitcher's not that thick.

A straight swap between these two players would never happen.

However Bale's currently being rated at £35 million so Johnson plus £15 million for Bale? I'd definitely want that to happen.

Bale's only 22, he's unbelievably quick and strong, great dribbler, can score goals, good at crossing and he'd run all day (very good attitude). He's done brilliant on the left for Tottenham but he looks even better on the right for Wales, which I think will eventually be his favoured position. He can play either wing really.

If we could get Bale, it would be a brilliant signing and would fill the gap of real pace down the wings (probably our only weakness, if it even classes as that).

without a shadow of a doubt. bale is simply in a different league to aj at this moment in time.

No.

I cant really back my opinion up though with a solid arguement. I will say that I was wrong about Bale. Many times on here I have called him a poor man's Martin Petrov; I was wrong - he is clearly a quality player.

I just think that AJ is going to be better in the long term, and he reminds me a lot of John Robertson who used to play for Forest.

The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:

This sums it all up!
I'll 3rd that ,I didnt bother answering at first as I thought it was some kind of joke.While were at it can we swap Nedum for Lahm or Pique.

Thenumber1blue said:
The cookie monster said:
FantasyIreland said:

This sums it all up!
I'll 3rd that ,I didnt bother answering at first as I thought it was some kind of joke.While were at it can we swap Nedum for Lahm or Pique.

Ha! Nedum..... Yeah, if only.

I'd like to see Bale and AJ playing on the same squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.