Adam Johnson for Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
ifiwasarichfan said:
No.

I cant really back my opinion up though with a solid arguement. I will say that I was wrong about Bale. Many times on here I have called him a poor man's Martin Petrov; I was wrong - he is clearly a quality player.

I just think that AJ is going to be better in the long term, and he reminds me a lot of John Robertson who used to play for Forest.

Different times, I know, but, from memory, Robertson was far better at dribbling and crossing. I do like AJ, though he is played on his wrong foot, of course, so we may never see his best.
Roberto would never go for Bale - he wouldn't fit in to his attacking plan - so it's all just a nice dream anyway.

As good as Bale is i'dd still stick with Ajay.

He knows wot he has to do under Bobby to cement his place n' will come good again imo.

Wanna see his game back on peak like it were in that nil-nil against Liverpool at home that first term he came.

Bale's a better player, but i really don't see him fitting into this team.

Last season, perhaps, but this change in style means i just don't see the place for him.

pee dubya said:
Bale's a better player, but i really don't see him fitting into this team.

Last season, perhaps, but this change in style means i just don't see the place for him.

Wales play keep ball too you got to remember and he's had his best performances with us this season (1 goal 1 assist today), he would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.