Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

I know that,i meant more that he was a blue and was one of us,sort of,you know what i mean anyway
I can separate the two quite easily, what he's done, was in a different lifetime to when he was playing for us, its not like we're short of convicted ex City players anyway.

Can't say I ever rated him that highly anyway, so won't be losing much sleep for him.

I can separate the two quite easily, what he's done, was in a different lifetime to when he was playing for us, its not like we're short of convicted ex City players anyway.

Can't say I ever rated him that highly anyway, so won't be losing much sleep for him.
No sleep lost here either

Hate to see anyone's life ruined and that includes Johnson. What was he thinking?..to have literally everything and to just piss it away on a mad fantasy, can't get my head around what was going on inside his. He is going to do time but if he gets out in say 1/2 years,could he leave the UK and play in a country where the legal age is 14/15 like in Italy or France?...or would the conviction still be held against him regardless.

Hate to see anyone's life ruined and that includes Johnson. What was he thinking?..to have literally everything and to just piss it away on a mad fantasy, can't get my head around what was going on inside his. He is going to do time but if he gets out in say 1/2 years,could he leave the UK and play in a country where the legal age is 14/15 like in Italy or France?...or would the conviction still be held against him regardless.
Are you saying he should go somewhere he can legally see 14/15yr olds?

Are you saying he should go somewhere he can legally see 14/15yr olds?
No not at all!..I'm saying would clubs in countries where the legal age is lower than the UK still hold the UK conviction against him despite the law being different in their respective countries.

No not at all!..I'm saying would clubs in countries where the legal age is lower than the UK still hold the UK conviction against him despite the law being different in their respective countries.
Ah right,i wasn't sure what you meant,i don't know is the answer but he will be on the sex offenders register and i think he won't be allowed to leave the country.In court he accepted his playing career was over so maybe that is it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.