Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

By the time he gets out, his playing career should be over anyway, but if his term is shorter than expected then could he head off to Thailand like Gary Glitter did, where he might find the chance of a couple of years in a minor league?
If that's a play on words, well done. If it isn't, it was an unfortunate choice of words!

Guinness? Satan's brew.
For years I drank most bitters but mate,but decided that after 10/11 pints on a Friday I needed to cut back,so I changed to Guinness.For the first few months it was so heavy I was only able to get about 4 pints down me neck.Unfortunately I`m now creeping up to the Bitter levels.
People tell me that once I`ve drank a pint of Guinness over in Ireland I would never touch another drop over here,such is the vast difference.
Can`t drink shorts mate apart from the odd Southern Comfort,Lemonade and Ice.
Go on I`m waiting yer twat. ;)

If that's a play on words, well done. If it isn't, it was an unfortunate choice of words!
I asked without thinking question on what Johnson might do on his release and there was nothing said which I thought could be take as offensive, but typically of bluemoon forum users, some individuals have found something! Some people actually make their livings in such wording, and you will find them working in the offices of The Sun or other such tatty exuses for The Press

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.