Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

And yet another erosion of British values.
Did you ever have a family member fight in the war to protect them? They'd be spinning in their graves at how easily you allow them to be abused.
My dad was in the navy and my mum was a wren and i'm sure what they would say
My ex fought in the Falklands and he doesn't want him back in football either,he can get a different job,one that sex offenders are allowed to by their probation officer

He said in court he accepted his playing career was over,we'll wait and see but i remain in the no camp
I know you're in the no camp, you made that quite clear, still doesn't mean you are right.
He's a convicted criminal and sex offender to boot. The law has acted and he will be punished, but you are one of the growing band of social media hysterics who think some convicts should pay for the rest of their lives.
Others prefer the rule of law and the values we have developed over thousands of years rather than the gobby few.

I know you're in the no camp, you made that quite clear, still doesn't mean you are right.
He's a convicted criminal and sex offender to boot. The law has acted and he will be punished, but you are one of the growing band of social media hysterics who think some convicts should pay for the rest of their lives.
Others prefer the rule of law and the values we have developed over thousands of years rather than the gobby few.

Karen a hysteric, nah, I'm not having that ;-p

Cant see him getting a job in football going on Ched Evans, I think any club would suffer the same backlash as Sheff Utd did when they allowed him to train.

Charmed i'm sure,i'm a middle aged women with a mind of my own,there is no right or wrong here just morals and opinions

Karen a hysteric, nah, I'm not having that ;-p

Cant see him getting a job in football going on Ched Evans, I think any club would suffer the same backlash as Sheff Utd did when they allowed him to train.
I'm of the same opinion as you
It seems some have to lose their right to a life by certain pressure groups rather than just sticking to the law

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.