Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

In no way a defence of him, but it winds me up far more than it should that female teachers are always in the news for having groomed and had sex with underage students and yet they get given suspended sentences.

Whats the difference. Its Adult and Child! It Needs consistency!

In no way a defence of him, but it winds me up far more than it should that female teachers are always in the news for having groomed and had sex with underage students and yet they get given suspended sentences.

Whats the difference. Its Adult and Child! It Needs consistency!

Shhhhhh ! Under equality rules you're not allowed to point out inequalities like that !

Six years sounds about right. I think he'll be out in two and a half. Do they stick him in with the likes of Rolf Harris and Ian Watkins?

I thought 4 but I now think will give him an extra year for that fucking disgraceful Facebook justice for Johnson nonsense, he will not take kindly to that at all

Six years sounds about right. I think he'll be out in two and a half. Do they stick him in with the likes of Rolf Harris and Ian Watkins?
Just reading a local paper, 22 year old convicted of 2 counts of having sex with a 13 year old, while previously being convicted of 2 offences of indecently exposing himself to a woman, jailed for 2 years and 10 months. So using that as a benchmark,I think 6 years might be a tad excessive for touching or kissing a 15 year old.

I thought 4 but I now think will give him an extra year for that fucking disgraceful Facebook justice for Johnson nonsense, he will not take kindly to that at all

Or him having a big piss up party at his house last week with slappers leaving with no shoes on in the morning. He really is incredibly thick. Think the judge will hammer him. I am going for 6.

Or him having a big piss up party at his house last week with slappers leaving with no shoes on in the morning. He really is incredibly thick. Think the judge will hammer him. I am going for 6.

I dont know. The judge did tell the jury not to pay attention to anything in the papers while making their judgement, he cant really be seen going against his own advice while doing the sentencing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.