Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Wow, 6 years. I'm sure the judges sentencing wasn't in any way swayed by the level of public interest in the story. I'm also sure that he didn't get any visits whatsoever from 'authority' type figures with handy hints regarding his sentencing.

Wow, 6 years. I'm sure the judges sentencing wasn't in any way swayed by the level of public interest in the story. I'm also sure that he didn't get any visits whatsoever from 'authority' type figures with handy hints regarding his sentencing.
As the sentence was within guide lines I'm not sure why you'd say that.

"It also emerged that he often visited a website called 'Nice Young Teens', which shows pictures of girls just over the age of consent"

And?! They try to make him sound worse but it just makes them sound ridiculous. Its bad that he groomed a child, so why not just stick to that side of the story.

He applied the sentencing guidelines. No need for any outside influence to reach that sentence. They are online if you are interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.