Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Dunno mate, the antics of the lizard people have never really held any interest for me.

I have a recollection that he had a rep as a philandering Greek and caught the clap when he was in the Navy.

They didnt get engaged until Liz was 21 I know that. Whether he dabbled or had to have the all clear from his pussy cock before he was allowed I dont know.

I'd be amazed if he wins the appeal considering he's admitted having sex with the girl, which was filmed and she was too intoxicated to consent. Guilty as sin.

If that's the case you are right.

In some jurisdictions the court has the right to increase the sentence upon unsuccessful appeal.

While we are looking at a different scenario completely in the many sports now if you appeal the the decision and its quashed your suspension is increased.

We will see soon.

Regardless of evidence, what he sid was low. I still struggle to fathom why a pro footballer and would be rapist would book and pay for a room in his own name if he intended to rape.

Think the appeal is soon.
Two points :

1. I thought it was Clayton MacDonald who had booked the hotel room not Evans, who came along later
2. I've never seen any suggestion that the rape was pre-meditated, the case revolved around the semi-comatose state of the victim and whether she was capable of giving consent.

Two points :

1. I thought it was Clayton MacDonald who had booked the hotel room not Evans, who came along later
2. I've never seen any suggestion that the rape was pre-meditated, the case revolved around the semi-comatose state of the victim and whether she was capable of giving consent.
And the fact that the jury were clearly convinced that she'd given consent to Macdonald but just a few minutes later was seemingly incapable of giving consent to Evans or even recalling whether she had done so.

And the fact that the jury were clearly convinced that she'd given consent to Macdonald but just a few minutes later was seemingly incapable of giving consent to Evans or even recalling whether she had done so.
Yes, though I'm inclined to think the fact that she willingly went back to the hotel with Macdonald figured heavily in the jury's decision, even though in strict legal terms it was irrelevant as consent can be withheld at any time.

Yes, though I'm inclined to think the fact that she willingly went back to the hotel with Macdonald figured heavily in the jury's decision, even though in strict legal terms it was irrelevant as consent can be withheld at any time.
It obviously did. Evans was absolutely stupid so I don't want to be seen as defending his behaviour or making excuses for him. Obviously I wasn't in court or in the jury room but I struggle to see how his conviction was "beyond reasonable doubt". There surely had to have been a material level of doubt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.