Adam Johnson guilty - 6 year sentence

Sentencing guidelines say the following. As well as reductions in sentence for showing genuine remorse the following reductions for pleading guilty would normally be expected.
First reasonable opportunity to plead guilty 1/3 reduction in sentence.
After a trial date is set 1/4 reduction in sentence.
At the door of the court of the court after the trial has begun 1/10 reduction in sentence.

As shown here, if he'd shown pleaded guilty as soon as he was accused, he might only be looking at years. Out in 24 months and he'd have done 12 months already. Had he not only pleaded guilty but had expressed genuine remorse (been to therapy to address his underlying sex issues, taken steps to sort his life out etc) he might have been looking at 2 and 1/2 years and could have been out this summer.
Arrogant Johnson deserves all he gets I'm afraid.

But if he pleaded guilty straight away think of the money he would have lost from Sunderland.

For someone who comes across incredibly thick he must be getting some top financial advice.

Looks like we might have suspected what was going on and got shut ASAP.
No, because he was sold to Sunderland a full two years before he even started communicating with the girl. Doesn't mean to say though that he was living a dedicated and professional lifestyle and was probably well short of Bobby's demanding standards.

Was reading something about the monarchy earlier following a question from the missus.

Noticed that Prince Phillip at the age of 20 started to "correspond" with the queen when she was 13!

All above board in them days! According to Wikipedia obviously....so must be true. Not insinuating anything obviously before the Tower of London guards come and lock me up!

Was reading something about the monarchy earlier following a question from the missus.

Noticed that Prince Phillip at the age of 20 started to "correspond" with the queen when she was 13!

All above board in them days! According to Wikipedia obviously....so must be true. Not insinuating anything obviously before the Tower of London guards come and lock me up!

That was 76 or 77 years ago; things are different nowadays.

Also, 20 to 13 is a lot different to 28 to 15. And if Philip and Elizabeth were corresponding, it's highly unlikely that he penetrated her with his fingers.

Lizards reach puberty much earlier.

That was 76 or 77 years ago; things are different nowadays.

Also, 20 to 13 is a lot different to 28 to 15. And if Philip and Elizabeth were corresponding, it's highly unlikely that he penetrated her with his fingers.

I bet she starred in a few of his wanks though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.