Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

On the football highlights of our game v Sunderland the commentator said, "Adam Johnson has a chance here to show the City fans what they are missing ..."

He did.

Nothing.

the reason he has national caps, won FA and League, earns a great living is because he played for City. so fuck him. fuckin baby. Grow up Adam.

amooballer said:
the reason he has national caps, won FA and League, earns a great living is because he played for City. so fuck him. fuckin baby. Grow up Adam.

Exactly. Wouldn't of got a sniff if he'd stayed at Boro.

The Sunderland v Newcastle game is exactly why we sold him.

Point proven, enough said.

What comes first for Adam...

Shagging, beer, shagging, arrogance, beer, cocky, shagging, beer, shagging, football < in that order.

amooballer said:

This<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
MCC said:
AJ's just tweeted, "Bluemoon is talking out of its arse. I work my bollocks off #bunchofcunts"

Thats one hell of a Clarkie.

LOL must be

Clearly if you're the best player in your position for the team you'll play if the manager's not delusional, which I'm certain Mancini is not. So clearly, Adam Johnson was not the best player in his position and since he was not prepared to be just a squad player was sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.