Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

The Fat el Hombre said:
Didn't like the prick at City but he gave us something different and was useful as a sub coming on, unlike sinclair who is useless

Yeah how could anyone play so poorly with 400 minutes on the pitch all season.

I always quite liked him and his playing style.

Shame the Sunderland fans don't seem to rate him at all. I don't think I've watched him play for them yet, so I'll take their word for it.

Think he has a lot of natural talent, hope he doesn't waste it.

SuperYaya said:

Shame the Sunderland fans don't seem to rate him at all. I don't think I've watched him play for them yet, so I'll take their word for it.

It is talent that would have been fantastic in the '60s. Nowadays managers want a little bit more than the occasional goal.

SuperYaya said:

Another victim of English disease. Starts to belive his own media induced hype so doesn't try and lives off the odd spectacular goal he's scored.

Problem with Adam is he is too soft and does not get stuck in. When running up the wing he looks like he has a 12" dildo rammed up his arse.

the originalkippaxman said:
Problem with Adam is he is too soft and does not get stuck in. When running up the wing he looks like he has a 12" dildo rammed up his arse.

Kenneth-Williams.jpg

He thought he was going to be a big fish in a small pond and is now starting to realise he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.