Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

Today's performance is exactly the reason he didn't start for us as often as he wanted. Goes 30 mins without touching the ball at times but fair play to him, he'll do well at Sunderland.

He's all talk...that's all he is, nothing but talk talk talk. If he wasn't so lazy & had the work ethic of Milner, then maybe he would've become a vital player.

Glad he received a decent reception, but you saw from the intensity and aggression from those in blue today what it takes to make the starting eleven.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Another sterling performance from him today.

We were to blame for him doing fuck all again.

Absolutely. If he had been playing against QPR he may have looked like a Premiership footballer. Damn you Man City, always bringing Adam down whether he plays for you or not...

At least he's consistent as a player - always average.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Another sterling performance from him today.

We were to blame for him doing fuck all again.

yeah never given a chance to play ........ Virtually invisible today. Not given enough starts for us because he wasn't good enough.

Glad he didn't get a sniff that interview he did really pissed me off. So Adam what was it like playing with Average players? What was it like playing against the CHAMP16NS that got u a FA Cup and Premier League winners medal (which you'll never get again)? Scored some good and important goals for us but he needs to realise he was told many times by Mancini that he needs to work harder. On today's showing (ok Sunderland didn't do much) I'm glad we sold him.

I'm sorry to say now that i bought last year's away shirt with his name on the back!

one of my faves but u lot r right he was close but still couldn't cut it here

still can't see him breaking into the England lineup even if he does start regularly for Sunderland!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.