Adam Johnson: Joining Manchester City is bad for your career

“Martin O’Neill makes you know he wants you, and he makes you feel ten feet tall. wat did this prick expect mancini to give him a hug every time he steps on the field ? Adam grow up & be a man seriously that is pathetic

Skashion said:
He did well here all told. He wanted to move on to play football, I don't see an issue with that. I expect he'll get a good reception today and it's no less than he deserves.
Disagree mate, he never stopped moaning or going out on the piss.

Good luck to him at his new club. There's probably an element of truth in some of what he says, Roberto does seem to have his favourites but it is clear Adam did not do himself any favours with his alleged suspect off the field activities. Lets' face it, if he scores a 94th minute winner against Man Utd that helps City win the League this season then we'll all think he's a great guy again. We should be big enough to accept what he says and move on.

If I was a former team mate I would kick him in the balls today, what a bean spilling cnut.

"Maybe the frustrations ended up contributing to rumours that Johnson likes a night out, and that Mancini wasn’t happy with his lifestyle.

His answer to that charge?

“I would just say that I was no different to half the team. I always seemed to be the one who was seen, who got caught. There wasn’t me by myself,"

He's going to have a stormer today, just hoping we get our shit together so it really doesnt matter what he does.

If you are young, talented and willing to work hard you have a chance at City. Johnno was two out of three.

Joining City helped make his career. Before City, he was playing for a midtable Championship team, who we signed for 7 million, pretty cheap considering that young English players cost a premium. Its not like we beat off lots of competition to sign him. From joining us, he went on to playing Premier League and European football, trophies, England caps, and just missing out on the 2010 World Cup, at the same time raising his profile. Not a bad rise. He should be more grateful.

Well, everyone under MON feeling ten feet tall clearly wasn't what was needed today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.