adam johnson (merged)

svennis pennis said:
Sometimes we need to bend this hard faced negotiation tactic. Johnson wants to sign, we want him, give them what they want and everyones happy.

I'll be quite pissed off if we don't get this one completed.

Sometimes we should yes.

Should we for Adam Johnson or Victor Moses? Should we fuck.

Stick to our guns unless the player is extra special. Don't get fleeced for just anyone.

svennis pennis said:
Sometimes we need to bend this hard faced negotiation tactic. Johnson wants to sign, we want him, give them what they want and everyones happy.

I'll be quite pissed off if we don't get this one completed.

Disagree, actually. All these clubs, lower league clubs in particular, see us as having an embarrassment of riches and want their part in it, and want us to overpay for their assets. And when you see what we paid for Lescott, Kolo etc. who can blame them. Time to put the foot down. I'd go a bit higher than the 5mil but wouldn't go into the double figures like Boro want, they can piss off.

I would be very surprised if Boro turned down 7mil going up to 10mil with add-ons, just a question of will we offer it.

Hope we do, would be an excellent acquisition.

maybe Boro just want more than we think he's worth at the moment and thay are taking the piss

So we just back down and tell them to get stuffed. After all Johnsons out of contract in the summer and we could go back again and be willing to let the fees be sorted out by the independent tribunal

It all depends on what price Boro have put on the kid in private

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.