adam johnson (merged)

eastlands oasis said:
a good 3 or 4 months playing premeir league football for City and he could book himself a seat on the plane to South Africa....better player than Downing IMO. Hopefully we get the deal done and he can help push us into 4th spot for the end of the season.
Is he that good?

eastlands oasis said:
a good 3 or 4 months playing premeir league football for City and he could book himself a seat on the plane to South Africa....better player than Downing IMO. Hopefully we get the deal done and he can help push us into 4th spot for the end of the season.

Exactly my attitude towards it. I really hope we get him.

mancitypj said:
eastlands oasis said:
Is he that good?
I always saw him as a quicker version of downing! Can play either wing not like petrov!!

deano ou812 said:
i like what im hearing about this lad,but why are we the only team in for him... isuppose the other teams have no money..

Chelsea,Sunderland and everton??

it seems mancini aint makeing the transfer decisions thats why he playing the dumb ass

riley347 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
I always saw him as a quicker version of downing! Can play either wing not like petrov!!

VERY frustrating that petrov guy........
Petrov is fuckin crap when hes not on the left wing and mancini has never played him there! Decent player on the left!

VERY frustrating that petrov guy........

Playing to instruction m8 he would prefer to be on the left wizzing crosses in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.