adam johnson (merged)

avoidconfusion said:
Really if Boro do not accept our increased offer than they are fucking morons but I guess their problem now is that we made our offer too late and they can't find a replacement so I can almost understand it.

Spoke to some Boro fans and they regard Johnson as an integral part for their campaign to get back in the Premier League. I suppose City should have made a bid earlier.

thing is mate that if we bid at start of window they would have wanted 10mil+, only chance we have at getting him at a reasonable price is last minute bidding.

Boro aren't going up this year so useless to them anyway.

SSN northeast reporter has just said that he has spoken to Johnsons agent a few moments ago and he is as keen as ever to speak to us, we have put in a substantially improved offer, sounds like this one is in the balance.

kippaxblue76 said:
SSN northeast reporter has just said that he has spoken to Johnsons agent a few moments ago and he is as keen as ever to speak to us, we have put in a substantially improved offer, sounds like this one is in the balance.

Just get him in quick, and Meriga, and even bloody Terry Henry

kippaxblue76 said:

Then I hope fucking Boro do not block this again.

By the way should there not be a law that would allow players who are almost at the end of their contract (he is a freebie in the summer) to talk to other clubs?

avoidconfusion said:
kippaxblue76 said:

By the way should there not be a law that would allow players who are almost at the end of their contract (he is a freebie in the summer) to talk to other clubs?

I think there already is? I'm sure that on the first day of what is the last year of a players' contract, they can then start negotiating with other clubs. Might be wrong with the timescale, but i'm sure something is already in place for that.

I was listening on the radio this morning that Borough are after about 4 players from scotland 3 from celtic and on from aberdeen.

Now this to me seems that they have a bit more money than people think. This is from the Johnson deal. He will be a city player come the end of the day. The last thing a manager wants is a unhappy player. Might aswell cash in on him now ginger pubes

God I hope this one goes through today, need some more young English talent in the club and he's definitely one for years to come.

WGS would be a nob-head to block this today. Young Adam will be buzzing this morning, new club, new wages, some quality players to play with. If his manager blocks it all he will have is an unhappy player on his hands, and thats no-good for anyone, especially a club habouring ambitions for a promotion push. (on that, I hope they never come back up, can't stand Middlesbrough!)

avoidconfusion said:
kippaxblue76 said:

There is. But only when over a certain age.

I think.

Dubai Blue said:
avoidconfusion said:

There is. But only when over a certain age.

I think.

I think it's that he can speak to clubs abroad but not domestic clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.