adam johnson (merged)

jellert said:
BBC: 0944: Hotting up. Now Chelsea have been linked with a move for Boro's Man City target Adam Johnson

Oh shit, they're gonna pull on us what we did with Robinho

johnny crossan said:
SSN reporting possible loan move for Fabian Delph to Boro from Spurs, could be linked with sale of Johnson methinks

Delph is on Villa isn't he?

S.E.H said:
jellert said:
BBC: 0944: Hotting up. Now Chelsea have been linked with a move for Boro's Man City target Adam Johnson

Rest assured young sir! The report I read this AM said that Chelsea want him with a view to keeping him at Boro' on loan, and according to the report, that doesn't sit well with the player. If he has a choice of the 2, its likely, (only based on what I read), he will choose us.

Pigeonho said:
S.E.H said:

Rest assured young sir! The report I read this AM said that Chelsea want him with a view to keeping him at Boro' on loan, and according to the report, that doesn't sit well with the player. If he has a choice of the 2, its likely, (only based on what I read), he will choose us.

he will chose us. We are on the up and chelsea arnt. And what happened to there transfer ban?

Pigeonho said:
S.E.H said:

Thank God, do one Celski

if we get johnson and mariga and gago, and we play a 4 3 1 2 i dont see petrov or swp playing alot or at all...as long as ade and tevez stay healthy. put bellamy in the cf spot behind the 2 or ireland. i can see us using wingers alot less if this happens

We'll probably use only one left winger with Ireland tucking inside right & Richards getting forward.SWP may not have a place in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.