adam johnson (merged)

Esteban de la Sexface said:
deano ou812 said:
stupid wankers do they honestly think they will get more at a tribunal than what we are offering 7m..

they are not wankers for wanting to hold on to a prized asset that come up through their system. Remember when SWP left. We haven't always had money. Remember that.

Thank you Esteban, for bringing some levity back into the situation. People are forgetting what it's like to have a club as rich as us chasing your prized asset.

deano ou812 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
under 24 goes to a tribunal just like sturidge to chelsea
stupid wankers do they honestly think they will get more at a tribunal than what we are offering 7m..

Just as a matter of interest... how do you know that City have offered £7m?

deano ou812 said:
Soulboy said:
Just as a matter of interest... how do you know that City have offered £7m?
sky and the papers...

Right.

So you didn't know that the player couldn't go on a free at the end of the season... but you do know the price City have offered... based on Sky news reports?

Brilliant.

You should just have given up after your first comment was proved to be so way off the mark.

PS Is that the same Sky sports news that said we had signed Flamini a fortnight ago?

If he is as good as people say and he is able to get a place to South Africa I think 7m is more than getable Sturridge is as much as 6.5 plus 15% sell on, indeed I would say thats towards the lower end.

Damocles said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
they are not wankers for wanting to hold on to a prized asset that come up through their system. Remember when SWP left. We haven't always had money. Remember that.

Thank you Esteban, for bringing some levity back into the situation. People are forgetting what it's like to have a club as rich as us chasing your prized asset.
yes i know what your saying but if you have the money then use it, utd chelsea have done it long enough it makes a change to us buying possible talent,instead of scraping the barrel for nobodys money talks...

never saw this lad play but saw this boro fans opinion on him on 606

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F15953602?thread=7266410&show=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F15953602? ... 10&show=50</a>

"He is selfish, cant cross and will get found out at Premier League level. He is a very good Championship player but due to his style of play will struggle to make an impact in the Prem."

^^^hope that is just sour grapes and were not buying a lemon

Soulboy said:
deano ou812 said:
sky and the papers...

Right.

So you didn't know that the player couldn't go on a free at the end of the season... but you do know the price City have offered... based on Sky news reports?

Brilliant.

You should just have given up after your first comment was proved to be so way off the mark.

PS Is that the same Sky sports news that said we had signed Flamini a fortnight ago?
did know he could leave for nothing at end of season, but would you take the money now if boro or wait..

The Fixer said:
SSN: David Craig reporting from the north east, say's last throw of the dice from city for Johnson apparently the bid is "substantial" Boro still thinking over the offer.

I'm of the opinion that Boro will be greedy bastards and reject the offer, small time smoggy fcuktards!!!

Ps Hope i'm wrong, would love for us to sign the boy!

be nice to see these feckers being the next to go into administration

bobmcfc said:
never saw this lad play but saw this boro fans opinion on him on 606

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F15953602?thread=7266410&show=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F15953602? ... 10&show=50</a>

"He is selfish, cant cross and will get found out at Premier League level. He is a very good Championship player but due to his style of play will struggle to make an impact in the Prem."

^^^hope that is just sour grapes and were not buying a lemon

I wrote on that thread :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.