Adam Johnson on the left?

Sparkys-Army

Noticed that adam johnson hasn't been mentioned much from last night but since he went onto the left wing, he was simply brilliant. Got involved in the play for the goals and looked a quality player again.

You could argue he setup the first goal from the right but thats pretty much all he did.

I would personally like to see him a little more on the left as we all know he still score goals from there, e.g Salzburg.

Thoughts?

I might be mistaken but he started on the left and did nothing but when he switched to the right he started to get in the game a bit more and set up Richards for Aguero to score.

greasedupdeafguy said:
I might be mistaken but he started on the left and did nothing but when he switched to the right he started to get in the game a bit more and set up Richards for Aguero to score.

Can't remember myself, thought he was started right but he did indeed do the pass to micah which was excellent.

Sparkys-Army said:
Noticed that adam johnson hasn't been mentioned much from last night but since he went onto the left wing, he was simply brilliant. Got involved in the play for the goals and looked a quality player again.

You could argue he setup the first goal from the right but thats pretty much all he did.

I would personally like to see him a little more on the left as we all know he still score goals from there, e.g Salzburg.

Thoughts?

Isnt his natural position left wing anyway?

I thought it was Mancini that switched him to the right?

treasureox_MCFC said:
Sparkys-Army said:

Thoughts?

Yeah, for middlesborough he was played on the left so would only seem logical thats where his best position is.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Yep.

He actually switched a couple of times during the game. He was on the right for Dzecko's goal (his shot after he cut in), was on the right for Aguero's (slid in Richards) and was on the left for the 3rd (he back heeled to Dzecko).

So the OP may be a little confused.

Yes, because doing fuck all except for going on one okay run and a good pass to Micah is brilliant.

Sparkys-Army said:
treasureox_MCFC said:
Sparkys-Army said:

Thoughts?

Yeah, for middlesborough he was played on the left so would only seem logical thats where his best position is.
Yes because Boro's manager at the time (Southgate? OR Strachan) have far better records than Mancini.

AJ played parts in the first three goals. From the right (shot), right (pass), left playing a nice move with Dzeko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.