Adam Johnson

Rob The Knob said:
He reminds me of Mike Summerbee more than Giggs!!

Sorry mate, IMHO nothing like The Bee the OP is right more like Giggs; lets hope he is around as long as him and wins more

Thing I like about him is his work-rate and if he does loose the ball he trys to get it back, great signing

kramer said:
Rob The Knob said:
He reminds me of Mike Summerbee more than Giggs!!

Sorry mate, IMHO nothing like The Bee the OP is right more like Giggs; lets hope he is around as long as him and wins more

Thing I like about him is his work-rate and if he does loose the ball he trys to get it back, great signing

he's got a great attitude, as someone said, always tries to beat his man, always tries to create something, always attacking.

the giggs thing is his running style and two footed ability. not quite an accomplished a dribbler as the young giggs.... YET, but his creativity, his awareness, and most of all his vision for the pass, is miles ahead of where giggs was at that age. what can you say about that cross field ball to barry today? frightening.

I can see the Giggs resemblance. Head down, dribble and go. Giggs is, and will (and should), be remembered as a great. For me Johnson looks like the player who our WHOLE team will be revolved around. I rate him THAT highly, why? Well its cos he looks like a Giggs typr character, not one for the media, just gets on with it etc. He is a star in the making.

I think that SWP days are numbered with the arrival and more versatility of AJ,who can work on either flanks.
Unfortunately we know have to find another Bellers,for NO other reason than his bloody poor knees.Would love to see him stay fit and able, for another couple of seasons at the least.
What a bloody great buy that was.Have to give MH credit for one of his more successful transfers !!!

When his teammates start to know his game [movement, cross trajectory] it's huge because they are very unpredictable by nature and hard to deal with.

Adam the Tricky! Fit wells with Mancini the Tactician!

He is amazing. One of our best signings. You just feel like some magic is going to happen when he gets on the ball. If he keeps up these performances he deserves to be on the plane to England.

oakiecokie said:
I think that SWP days are numbered with the arrival and more versatility of AJ,who can work on either flanks.
Unfortunately we know have to find another Bellers,for NO other reason than his bloody poor knees.Would love to see him stay fit and able, for another couple of seasons at the least.
What a bloody great buy that was.Have to give MH credit for one of his more successful transfers !!!

In fairness, Johnson appears to have been a Brian Marwood buy.

reni800 said:
oakiecokie said:

In fairness, Johnson appears to have been a Brian Marwood buy.

He talking about Bellamy mate

HongKongBluey said:
He is amazing. One of our best signings. You just feel like some magic is going to happen when he gets on the ball. If he keeps up these performances he deserves to be on the plane to England.

I agree with you
he should be in world cup 2010

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.