Adam Johnson

Judging AJ based on his performences in preseason is not very relevent, last year the entire ream had a shit preseason and there were plenty of people writing of Mancini and his team.

Hopefully AJ can copy his maneger and prove all the doubters wrong.

SamTheGuru said:
clowns pockets said:
SamTheGuru said:
What planet have you been on? AJ debates have been running for the last half of last season at least. And you really need to stop spouting shite and putting stuff into people's mouths. And cut this SWP crap. Why don't you hold a reasoned debate instead of spouting crap aimed at no particular person. How old are you exactly?

SWP has nothing to do with the fact that AJ has been underperforming for quite a length of time now.

-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 pm --

His problem is not his pace. The problem is that he refuses to get involved in the game and goes hiding behind players. If he took a leap out of Silva's book in that area, he would be fantastic. But he seems to go hiding more and more as time goes on. I just don't get him. He plays a pass and then 9/10 remains static rather than looking to give the player an option that he just passed to.
You seem really mean
Like dishing your orders out don't you yet you go on about reasoned debate?
A debate is about opinions and if your old enough you'll know what irony means.
Who said SWP is the reason for the 'fact' AJ has been underperforming(your opinion not mine btw)?
I said SWP's class performances in these non events have deluded a few into thinking he's actually gonna take his place,someone actually called him a legend last week ffs

clowns pockets said:
the obvious answer round ere is SWP pal,thats what they 'want' to happen and some have deluded themselves into believing this really could happen because of his 'amazing' form in these kick abouts,thats why AJ could be the new boo boy

Are you or are you not suggesting that an AJ boo crowd is forming due to people deluding themselves into SWP being the answer?

I think SWP in no way shape or form will fit into our style of play. I don't know what SWP has to do with anything in this thread but that is you just generalising.

Can you honestly say to yourself that AJ has not been underperforming for the last 6 months?
ffs,keep up
can't speak for everyone but yea i'd say quite a few are,check out the 'SWP legend' thread *cringe*.....how many games did AJ start in the last 6 months and how many times was he played out of position?

If he's that shit and a one trick pony, can anyone please tell me why the opposition alway feel they have to double up on him when he's on the pitch?

clowns pockets said:
SamTheGuru said:
clowns pockets said:
You seem really mean
Like dishing your orders out don't you yet you go on about reasoned debate?
A debate is about opinions and if your old enough you'll know what irony means.
Who said SWP is the reason for the 'fact' AJ has been underperforming(your opinion not mine btw)?
I said SWP's class performances in these non events have deluded a few into thinking he's actually gonna take his place,someone actually called him a legend last week ffs

clowns pockets said:
the obvious answer round ere is SWP pal,thats what they 'want' to happen and some have deluded themselves into believing this really could happen because of his 'amazing' form in these kick abouts,thats why AJ could be the new boo boy

Are you or are you not suggesting that an AJ boo crowd is forming due to people deluding themselves into SWP being the answer?

I think SWP in no way shape or form will fit into our style of play. I don't know what SWP has to do with anything in this thread but that is you just generalising.

Can you honestly say to yourself that AJ has not been underperforming for the last 6 months?
ffs,keep up
can't speak for everyone but yea i'd say quite a few are,check out the 'SWP legend' thread *cringe*.....how many games did AJ start in the last 6 months and how many times was he played out of position?

What do you mean played out of position? If you are suggesting he should be being played on the left wing then I think we can be pretty sure that is not going to happen on a regular basis while Mancini is in charge. Not to mention that I cannot remember him making any impact whatsoever when appearing on the left wing.

Perhaps if you would be so kind as to bring up his starts/appearances. But I don't buy into that argument anyhow. He has had more than enough chances. Zab, Milner, Richards, and Mario haven't seem to have had that problem or have needed that excuse.

At least wait for the proper season to start before slagging him,

Remember when he was out for 3 months last season and people were saying we missed Johno's creativity????? He may not be fast or the most skillful but he is smart on the ball, he just needs to learn to pass now and again instead of trying to impress us all the time...

For me, he's an impact player, the kind you bring on after 75 mins. when Their full backs are nackered, Newcastle(home) game and sunderland(away) game come to mind

SamTheGuru said:
clowns pockets said:
SamTheGuru said:

ffs,keep up

What do you mean played out of position? If you are suggesting he should be being played on the left wing then I think we can be pretty sure that is not going to happen on a regular basis while Mancini is in charge. Not to mention that I cannot remember him making any impact whatsoever when appearing on the left wing.

Perhaps if you would be so kind as to bring up his starts/appearances. But I don't buy into that argument anyhow. He has had more than enough chances. Zab, Milner, Richards, and Mario haven't seem to have had that problem or have needed that excuse.
you keep asking a question and then answer it yourself,do you want me to reply or what?
you seem very angry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.