Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
WTF? If Marwood sell AJ for 11 million he needs to get fired simple.

I cant believe what im reading
It says could eventually rise to 11mill wtf,why is it we always seem to be the team getting ripped off,if they want him,and spurs also let the bidding start at 11mill then see were we go...

deano ou812 said:
zeven said:
WTF? If Marwood sell AJ for 11 million he needs to get fired simple.

I cant believe what im reading
It says could eventually rise to 11mill wtf,why is it we always seem to be the team getting ripped off,if they want him,and spurs also let the bidding start at 11mill then see were we go...
Exactly, all other english players goes for 15 to 20 million like rodwell,hendersen,downing,young and so on.. so how does marwoods mind work?

this turns into a bad dream. really fucking nightmare

city91 said:
zeven said:
Shooter 83 said:
Love how spurs always try buying players on the cheap yet ask silly money whenever they sell. I fucking hate that Club!!
exactly, grrr i hate that club. Hope we tell levy to fuck off
Spurs is a horrible shitty club with shitty fans and a shitty stadium. I just wish Marwood would tell them to fuck off and refuse to sell them Adebayor no matter what. They have well and truly took the piss out of us with this transfer and its time we told them to fuck off. The fact they are not willing to sign a proven premier league goalscorer (their best striker last season) for 5 million and yet won't offload Pavyluchenko for less than 10 million and Pienaar for less than 5 million takes the absolute piss.

As for Johnson demand 25 million for him, lets treat other clubs the way they treat us. If Downing is worth 20 million and Bebe is worth 12 million then OUR valuation should be 25 million. I highly doubt we would get that sort of money for him but we should milk club for every last penny when they want our players.

Unfortunately none of those players you reference are on 170K a week and if Ade wont drop his wage demands then the transfer fee suffers - if Ade was on circa 40K which is what those players you reference were on (and that is being generous) then Ade would be 12 - 15 Million

However Levy is a twat when he wants to be and there behavoir has been pretty shitty

Probably because we pay players stupid wages. Johnson doubled his wages in December/January with his new contract, if we had kept his wages down at £40,000/week or whatever they were then we could get a bigger transfer fee.

LoveCity said:
Probably because we pay players stupid wages. Johnson doubled his wages in December/January with his new contract, if we had kept his wages down at £40,000/week or whatever they were then we could get a bigger transfer fee.
even a bigger reason to not get ripped off and demand 16+ million for him.

zeven said:
LoveCity said:
even a bigger reason to not get ripped off and demand 16+ million for him.
Spot on,i think its time we transfer marwood to his old club arsenal,then again his wages could be a stumbling block...

Re: Johnson > Sinclair

Johnsonontheleft said:
I seriously hope Adam stays. He's a class act.

I am afraid you are kidding yourself...He is a class act alright at pulling his fucking mard face and having a few beers.He's a cock,more interested in drinking than playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.