Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
rastus said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Ragnarok said:
Mancini said AJ wont be sold/loaned out until we get a replacement but he indicated that AJ will be gone.
Sinclair

Gaston Ramirez

Whatever happened to our supposed interest in this lad?

Richard said:
if we can pick up Sinclair for 5m then it is good business foall concerned.

I doubt it would cost us less than 9mil. They have upped the price tag.

Stoned Rose said:
If this is true, 15m for a winger who doesn't do what a winger is supposed to is outstanding business by City.

Selling him to a team who aren't a 'rival' is even better.

Get Sinclair for 5m and put 10m in the kitty.

!BnQ!mV!!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEtsezh84JBLiuYZZI!w~~_35.JPG

Or 6 on Sinclair, 6 on a right back we don't need and put 3 in the kitty.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:05 pm --<br /><br />
Matt the Giant said:
rastus said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

Gaston Ramirez

Whatever happened to our supposed interest in this lad?

Richard said:
if we can pick up Sinclair for 5m then it is good business foall concerned.

I doubt it would cost us less than 9mil. They have upped the price tag.

If they really are going to ask for 9 for Sinclair then we should definitely try to hijack Chelsea's move for Moses imo. Assuming they haven't already signed him.

Too late with Moses he's having his medical, fee agreed. I dont see Wigan going back on a deal. Whelan seems too honourable.

Swansea gonna try and take the piss are they? United are full of wingers, Chelsea too with Moses on the way. £7m, not a penny more. They'll be left with a disgruntled player if they price him out of a sale.

Apparently we've agreed a 10m fee with Sunderland raising to 15m with addons.

Also we've agreed a 6m fee with Swansea raising to 8m.

omcfc said:
Swansea gonna try and take the piss are they?
They'll be left with a disgruntled player if they price him out of a sale.

That's the feeling I get. And Laudrup said Scott is fully committed to the club.

waspish said:
Marwood haggling to 15m great work

Yep agreed. It helps that there was a bit of competition from Spuds and the Dippers. Nothing personal but Johnsons been so-so for a while now, and a fresh player might just have the impetus that he seems to have misplaced.

Gutted. Still, I suppose I can put him in my FF team now as he'll be playing every week, so every cloud as a silver lining ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.