Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
bacuzzi said:
If it happens, I think Sinclair is a downgrade. May have a better attitude but lacks AJ's ability.
Summed up by this article http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p...ted-by-inability-to-fit-into-city-system.html

AJ's attitude is what will prevent him from becoming a better player. Sinclair will overtake AJ in no time ... simply because he wants to be a better player. AJ thinks he's as good as they come.
I say Good riddance.

"I grew up supporting Manchester United, mainly because of Giggsy. I’m from Sunderland originally and until I joined Middlesbrough most of my family supported the red-and-white stripes. Now I’m here though, they all follow the Boro"...... *what a surprise*

Welcome Sinclair

CityCTID said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
bacuzzi said:
If it happens, I think Sinclair is a downgrade. May have a better attitude but lacks AJ's ability.
Summed up by this article http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p...ted-by-inability-to-fit-into-city-system.html

AJ's attitude is what will prevent him from becoming a better player. Sinclair will overtake AJ in no time ... simply because he wants to be a better player. AJ thinks he's as good as they come.
I say Good riddance.

"I grew up supporting Manchester United, mainly because of Giggsy. I’m from Sunderland originally and until I joined Middlesbrough most of my family supported the red-and-white stripes. Now I’m here though, they all follow the Boro"...... *

Welcome Sinclair

Who dis Sinclair support as a lad

Thank fuck, what is it with potentially decent Footballers carrying the Johnson surname? Do they all have to be pissheads? Good riddance either way...

grim up north said:
CityCTID said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
I say Good riddance.

"I grew up supporting Manchester United, mainly because of Giggsy. I’m from Sunderland originally and until I joined Middlesbrough most of my family supported the red-and-white stripes. Now I’m here though, they all follow the Boro"...... *

Welcome Sinclair

Who dis Sinclair support as a lad

Newcastle.

FFS what is the witch hunt on Adam Johnson some of you so called blues need to give your head a good f*cking wobble. He is a much better player than Sinclair will ever be, but all of a sudden he's become everyone favourite put down.

Get a grip he's still a city player and in the squad stop bitching about sh*t FFS get behind and get on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.