Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
mikraphone said:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724838&page=120

Sunderland fans going mental. It seems to be a foregone conclusion, and they're just waiting for the announcement. What a bunch of bellends. At least now everyone will see why he's been on the bench, as opposed to the drivel that it's because he's on the bench that he's not reaching his potential. 15 mil is a good deal for us!

They're right to be excited because they've just signed a cracking player. I'm willing to bet that it's only City fans (not all I might add) that think swapping Johnson for Sinclair is a good idea.

On the contrary, the consensus on the general football forums seem to be that City have done well out of the deal; Johnson out and Sinclair in with a balance in our favour and lower wages.

cleavers said:
Cheers, can't believe we will get £15m, but if Fletcher and Jarvis are near £11m then I suppose its fair enough.....

Better still if Sinclair is 5m - well done Marwood!

cleavers said:
Cheers, can't believe we will get £15m, but if Fletcher and Jarvis are near £11m then I suppose its fair enough.....
Makes Sinclair a steal at £4m, well done City, for once

zeven said:
hgblue said:
mikraphone said:
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=724838&page=120

Sunderland fans going mental. It seems to be a foregone conclusion, and they're just waiting for the announcement. What a bunch of bellends. At least now everyone will see why he's been on the bench, as opposed to the drivel that it's because he's on the bench that he's not reaching his potential. 15 mil is a good deal for us!

They're right to be excited because they've just signed a cracking player. I'm willing to bet that it's only City fans (not all I might add) that think swapping Johnson for Sinclair is a good idea.
Its a shit deal, but not much we can do when he wants to leave.
It's an amazing deal.

Comrade Buka said:
I have defended him and been patient, but todays game versus Sunderland just did it for me. He is a winger. As such he is supposed to take on his defender. Something he does 1 time out of 10. The rest of the time he cuts inside and tries to repeat a goal he managed 8 months ago.

When watching today I was swearing to myself:

"Don't you fucking DARE cut inside again! Don't you fucking dare! Oh, you son of a c*nt, you did it again and accomplished jack shit."

Johnson has singlehandedly managed to create a whole new level of useless.

The sooner he is gone the better.

I love this post. It reminds me so much of that scene in Fawlty Towers where Basil is thrashing his car when it won't start. "Right, that's it......."
Classic!

Blue Haze said:
From a Sunderland fan, obviously this deal will be announced shortly

[bigimg]http://i45.tinypic.com/5ppulh.jpg[/bigimg]

To be fair this is a massive signing for Sunderland likewise it would have been for Us a few years back.

Johnson is a good player in the wrong team Sunderland will be good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.