Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Undisclosed fee......Whats the betting we have yet again had to compromise due to his wages which we only agreed a year ago!

Anyway Thanks Adam for being part of the last 3 years which without question have been the best of my 35 years of match going...

Highlights for me were the goals against Sunderland, Blackburn last year and Stoke last year.

Now City pull your fucking fingers out and sort out the shambles that is this transfer window...

Fuck me that was nearly a positive post::-)

mancityscot said:
gotturhas said:
[bigimg]http://d2n8ywydxevvl1.cloudfront.net/~/media/Players%201213/New%20signings/adamjohnson.jpg[/bigimg]

that a double chin he's got going on there?

PA-8307125-1.gif

Well we all know he has ability but failed to force his way into our squad. Hart and Barry left their close pal behind by concentrating 100% on City whereas Adam sulked and went on another binge in the USA this summer, this time without Barry/Hart in tow.

Noel Gallagher called him Rock n Roll. Adam went downhill soon after.

Farewell Adam. Don't waste your career at the club you love.

grim up north said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Undisclosed fee......Whats the betting we have yet again had to compromise due to his wages which we only agreed a year ago!

Anyway Thanks Adam for being part of the last 3 years which without question have been the best of my 35 years of match going...

Highlights for me were the goals against Sunderland, Blackburn last year and Stoke last year.

Now City pull your fucking fingers out and sort out the shambles that is this transfer window...

I read it back and realised it was too positive so I thought I better throw the last line in :)

Fuck me that was nearly a positive post::-)

Is Vinny quietly taking the piss here? ;)

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany
@AJohno_11 To a good friend and a terrific player, congratulations on your move to Sunderland. I'm sure we'll see plenty of you on MOTD! :-)

LoveCity said:
Is Vinny quietly taking the piss here? ;)

Vincent Kompany ‏@VincentKompany
@AJohno_11 To a good friend and a terrific player, congratulations on your move to Sunderland. I'm sure we'll see plenty of you on MOTD! :-)

At least Vinny agrees with me ;).

Good luck AJ...you deserve a better respeonce than a lot have given you on here!!!!

The usual bitterness comes out...and part of it is in desperation to see new players come in and the fans always need a scapegoat...i wonder if NDJ will be the next major one

On a general basis...I have no issue with bringing in sinclair.....except the fact that after selling AJ we still only have one winger....so not really strengthend at all in that sense

Such a shame. I genually think with a run in the team and not getting dropped to the bench every other game he could have been truly quality for us and I'm very sure he will shine at Sunderland. I feel this is such a backwards step losing Johnson but then (probably) signing Sinclair, just makes no sense at all. The only good news from this is we didn't sell him the Liverpool.

simon23 said:
Good luck AJ...you deserve a better respeonce than a lot have given you on here!!!!

The usual bitterness comes out...and part of it is in desperation to see new players come in and the fans always need a scapegoat...i wonder if NDJ will be the next major one

On a general basis...I have no issue with bringing in sinclair.....except the fact that after selling AJ we still only have one winger....so not really strengthend at all in that sense
Agree with this - good deal for all concerned and if/when SS comes I think we´ll be pleasantly surprised

Sadly not suprised and in some small way think it was inevitable and possibly the best thing for all but based upon the piss poor transfer dealing this summer sadly another potential screw up

Firstly Mancini cant buy until we sell the dead wood now we are selling squad players (and Sinclair will be a fucking squad player) so his price will now go up

A fucking defender and midfield player was what we really nee

Good luck AJ hope it works out well for you and sorry it did not work out here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.