Adam Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bigimg]http://d2n8ywydxevvl1.cloudfront.net/~/media/Players%201213/New%20signings/adamjohnson.jpg[/bigimg]

SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
I'm not as he wasn't quality. If he was, he'd be starting. I am thrilled.

I understand that the majority don't rate him, that's fair enough. I'm amongst the minority that thinks he's a quality player, which is why I'm gutted with this news.
So you've said. But you shouldn't be. Give Sinclair a chance.

Just my opinion. I might as well say that you shouldn't be pleased he's gone.

citytill1die84 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
citytill1die84 said:
He changed a few games for us Newcastle and Blackburn off top of my head also got a late equaliser at Sunderland.
You really can't expect him to spend the rest of his career with us playing 20min cameos.
Sinclair is young and hungry and will go flat out to impress,which is sadly not something AJ is about anymore.

Didn't want him to stay I was just saying he changed a few games for us.
Fair comment.

Undisclosed fee......Whats the betting we have yet again had to compromise due to his wages which we only agreed a year ago!

Anyway Thanks Adam for being part of the last 3 years which without question have been the best of my 35 years of match going...

Highlights for me were the goals against Sunderland, Blackburn last year and Stoke last year.

Now City pull your fucking fingers out and sort out the shambles that is this transfer window...

A little disappointed he has gone but he never progressed as much as we expected.When he started a game he didn't have the impact desired and when he came on as a sub he didn't change games like we thought he would.

We need a winger getting to the byline and getting quality crosses in.Hopefully his replacement will achieve that.

Good luck to him. He's not good enough to be any more than an impact sub for us so at least he's showing some ambition and appetite for the game by moving on.
He has a Premier League and FA Cup winners medal to look back on fondly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.