Adam Pickup RIP

Re: 17yr Old Lad Missing

got a horrible feeling there will be some awful news tomorrow.

feel absolutely sick to be honest .

really really hope im wrong and he is ok, but doubt it

People go missing all the time, my family or mates go AWOL for a day or two at weekends.

But, in this case the police responded within hours to find this lad. That's not normal.

Something has made the police pull out all the stops to find him, very soon after he didn't come home. Why?

scall said:
People go missing all the time, my family or mates go AWOL for a day or two at weekends.

But, in this case the police responded within hours to find this lad. That's not normal.

Something has made the police pull out all the stops to find him, very soon after he didn't come home. Why?
Something isn't quite right. They've released the footage of him walking down Portland st but not from Oxford rd? What's that about? CCTV broken? Two men arrested? Why? Hope the kid is ok.

Blimey, hope he is alive and well - noted he's from Stockport and recall last year that Blue went off on his own after a party near Goyt Mill and ended up in the river Goyt and was found a few days later. Two years ago that lad from Brinnington went off on his own from the Mitre hotel and was found some weeks later in the Irwell.

I know a couple of people who I used to go to high school with who are really close with him. I can't imagine what his parents are going through, you always fear the worst with these missing stories, just hope he is found safe.

Horrible news, really hope he's found safe and not where a few believe he'll be found, if the hours continue to tick by.

Another canal death I fear. Really hope not.

Still unnerves and confuses me how it happens so often? I know you're not quite right when you're pissed up but the amount of canal deaths in town isn't something to be ignored. How does it happen?

This is terrible. Any news on the 2 arrested? Have they been charged with anything? I pray for the lads well being.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.