Adam Wharton

A lot of people responding have not watched him closely he has it he sees the next pass before he receives the ball, he doesn't dwell on the ball like a lot of young midfielders do!

He has it!

I’ve watched him a small number of times.

I could tell within 2 minutes he’s brilliant and going to be a star.

Last year I was watching Palace once and noticed him. I was very impressed. This was before everyone started talking about him. Therefore I am giving up work and becoming a scout. My wife is not happy that her wages will solely have to keep feeding our kids and paying off the mortgage. But hey, it's not my fault that I have a gift.

Last year I was watching Palace once and noticed him. I was very impressed. This was before everyone started talking about him. Therefore I am giving up work and becoming a scout. My wife is not happy that her wages will solely have to keep feeding our kids and paying off the mortgage. But hey, it's not my fault that I have a gift.
I don't blame you in the least mate.
Are you going to do your badges?
Dib dib dib, and all that?!?

Off to South America with ya so! Bring back some hitherto unknown gems from your exhaustive research. Don't worry; I'll look after the wife for you...;) You can thank me later.

If we are getting a Crystal Palace player, it has to be him. Even Tolmie said CP won't be selling both Eze and Wharton. Let's pick the younger one with a higher ceiling, someone we actually need, please.

I work with two Blackburn season ticket holders and both have said he would be perfect for city and that Palace is a stepping stone .
Not sure we will be looking at getting him this season but it’s clear we should be in for him at some point.

If we are getting a Crystal Palace player, it has to be him. Even Tolmie said CP won't be selling both Eze and Wharton. Let's pick the younger one with a higher ceiling, someone we actually need, please.
I agree but if we can’t or don’t think he’s ready this summer then best not to fill the squad with anyone now and wait until next summer. We have enough or should have to make do this season.

I work with two Blackburn season ticket holders and both have said he would be perfect for city and that Palace is a stepping stone .
Not sure we will be looking at getting him this season but it’s clear we should be in for him at some point.

It depends who gets him first mate? Maybe the dippers go now and we wont get him? Same with the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.