Adam Wharton

Imagine what Pep could do with Wharton? It`s probably only this season where we have a possible free run at him before the rags, arse, chavs and dippers have a go?

If this guy has got a 55m release clause then it’s an absolute no brainer, I’ve not seen that mentioned anywhere else though?
I hadn't either, think it was a bit of information that Ahsan had been given, but obviously nothing concrete has been mentioned elsewhere.

Imagine what Pep could do with Wharton? It`s probably only this season where we have a possible free run at him before the rags, arse, chavs and dippers have a go?
If we want and we want him to have another year at Palace non of those teams would worry me next summer.

But we need someone this year mate?
Don't think we are really looking for anyone this year,we'd have moved before now if we were I think.Maybe Wharton is the one we want and we would rather wait a year. Wouldn't be the first time we've waited a year to fill a spce with the right player at the right time.

What hasn't been discussed is ( and I accept I could get lynched ) what if Rodri, in the next couple of years, does a Julian. Suppose he wins the Balon Dor. He has done everything he can apart from the World Cup. 'I know, I'll go back home, play less games, sun, sea, sand, start a family, see my family regularly. I'll talk to Pep and bring him an offer'.

I know if and when Pep goes it will be open season on our squad and some will use the opportunity to call it a day and/or move on.
If the guys think he is THE replacement eventually, then get him in now.

Can Wharton play as a 6? If not I just don’t see it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.