Adam Wharton

12 games simply isn’t a big enough sample for us to splash a record fee for him, no doubt looks great but I’d wait till next season.

No different to what we currently have. McAtee is just as good and If Wharton was that special, teams would have taken the gamble a lot sooner. He isn't shite but he isn't great either.

Last edited:
12 games simply isn’t a big enough sample for us to splash a record fee for him, no doubt looks great but I’d wait till next season.
I’d say half a season at Blackburn where he demanding a 18m plus add ons in the championship and then half a season at Palace counts as one season.

Generational talents sometimes just need one season to prove it. Look at Rooney. ****, but great player.

I think we should go all in for him but that would mean no Eze and we’d have to find another suitable candidate.

Similar qualities and Wharton isn't that special
They're completely different players. One is an attacking midfielder and one is a holding midfielder.
If Wharton was that special, teams would have taken the gamble a lot sooner. He isn't shite but he isn't great either.
Palace paid £20m for him as a 19 year old 6 months later he is being linked with the best team in the world at £55m. How.much sooner did you want teams to gamble?

Last edited:
I’d say half a season at Blackburn where he demanding a 18m plus add ons in the championship and then half a season at Palace counts as one season.

Generational talents sometimes just need one season to prove it. Look at Rooney. ****, but great player.

I think we should go all in for him but that would mean no Eze and we’d have to find another suitable candidate.
better snap will Hughes up then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.