Adam Wharton

That's impressive from Perrone.

Our young players out on loan seem to get lost in all the transfer talk.

I'd like to think that Perrone, McAtee, Couto, C. Doyle etc will all get a chance to prove themselves first, before we go spending on someone elses up and coming younsters.
Don’t think Couto stands a chance. McAtee did himself no favors with the loan to Sheffield United. Think he’s behind both Foden and Bobb (and Kev of course if he stays) for that attacking mid role. Sadly think McAtee will leave permanently. Perrone needs another loan I think, preferably a mid table PL side. Very promising player but not ready to play for City just yet. His aim should be to replace Kovacic next summer or the summer after that.

With Gomez leaving and Rico now considered a midfielder we’re left with only 6 defenders for 4 spots. We could definitely use another CB, and Callum has done very well for 2 seasons in the championship. I suspect he’d maybe like to play more regularly though

Don’t think Couto stands a chance. McAtee did himself no favors with the loan to Sheffield United. Think he’s behind both Foden and Bobb (and Kev of course if he stays) for that attacking mid role. Sadly think McAtee will leave permanently. Perrone needs another loan I think, preferably a mid table PL side. Very promising player but not ready to play for City just yet. His aim should be to replace Kovacic next summer or the summer after that.

With Gomez leaving and Rico now considered a midfielder we’re left with only 6 defenders for 4 spots. We could definitely use another CB, and Callum has done very well for 2 seasons in the championship. I suspect he’d maybe like to play more regularly though
They will all want to play, but we can't offer that to all, bar the very best.

I just hope they all get a chance in pre-season that's all.

Is Gomez leaving? i must've missed that.

They will all want to play, but we can't offer that to all, bar the very best.

I just hope they all get a chance in pre-season that's all.

Is Gomez leaving? i must've missed that.
Nothing confirmed, but I would assume he leaves, barely played all season

We should have signed him when he was at Blackburn. I think he would really suit our side and has the potential to be a top player.
Think it was a better move for the young lad to go to someone at Palace's level.
He has played regularly in the Premier League, with a new manager who has clearly put his faith in him.
If City had signed him, how many games this season would he have started ?
Kovacic has been excellent for City and is very, very experienced.
Would Pep have played him in front of Kovacic ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.