Adama Traore

No end product (apart from against us) and plays in a counter-attacking team. If Werner is a no, he's a big no. Fantastic pace & dribbling though, would be good for another team.

If and I say this with caution because I don't want this to happen, but should Sane's head be turned then this guy would be top of my list as replacement. Strong powerful skilful and always willing to put a shift in. His end product at Boro was shite and he did run around like a headless chicken and have no end product what so ever forever running into col de sac. But hats off to Nuno he has really brought this kid on could you imagine a season under Pep's wing he would be a beast

If Pep signs a contract extension, personally I'd be happy for us to sign him. He has the raw attributes, RAW being the operative word to become a player. He's young enough to improve massively under Pep.

If Pep doesn't extend, then I won't touch him with a barge pole.

If he had a brain, utd would be out of the FA cup now.
His decision making is horrendous and once defenders realise you only have to stand off him because he’ll invariably fuck up any good work he’s done, he becomes completely ineffective.

*unless playing us, obviously*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.