Adama Traore

Two assists today.

We will need to sign another explosive forward if Sane leaves. Traore wouldn’t be the worst option.

Two assists for Traore today. I still do not think he is good enough for City but looked ok on the MOTD highlights.

His end product has improved this season, particularly in tighter situations, but we’ve passed on him before under Guardiola, so I just cannot see us changing our mind.

If we bought him does anybody not think Pep can improve him? I feel almost certain Pep would improve his game, make things simpler for him and try to set him up in more 1 on 1s.

Ultimately, we have many many options so its not a big deal if we do or don't get him. But as a wingback or winger isolated to give him constant 1 on 1s he is basically the best in the world, and he has improved over the last few years, Pep can be the last thing to unlock his potential.

Ok he's really fucking good now. Easily man of the match against Liverpool. Seems to have improved his desicion making and composure in the final third drastically since last season. And god knows how he's able to run up and down the pitch full speed at 90 minutes with all that muscle mass, truly one in a billion genes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.