Adama Traore

I do think his pace and power would be useful, what's his tackling like?

Then again for the price it would take to land him, do we really need him that much and where does he slot in?

Big yes for me
Everyone is late to the party again. :(

Said we should have scooped him up scoop him 2 years ago. Don't wait till it's obvious he can figure it out. Now he is an 80 million player. Not worth it anymore. :(

Everyone is late to the party again. :(

Said we should have scooped him up scoop him 2 years ago. Don't wait till it's obvious he can figure it out. Now he is an 80 million player. Not worth it anymore. :(

I was fan of him when he was at Aston Villa.

I am actually fan of exceptional dribblers.

I was fan of him when he was at Aston Villa.

I am actually fan of exceptional dribblers.
Too easy for people to look at his physique and a 5 sec clip and say he is just a nfl athlete and that’s it.

They conveniently ignore the fact that he probably ranks as one of the fastest in the world, best direct dribbler in the world (3 seasons of stats back it up) and amazing stamina so he can press all game.

His shooting is okay and passing is okay, and his decision making has improved. But as Dax said, now he’s 80m so it’s hard to justify but I would not be disappointed if we bought him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.