Adama Traore

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by El Ingeniero de Noruega, 27 Dec 2019.

1. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    That doesn't make him better than stirling now though does it? Who knows what will happen in 2 years. I'd still bet on Stirling myself.

I have often been criticized stirling, (and often praised him), but claiming traore is better than stirling blew me away.

BlueindianNewcity likes this.
  2. Ederson's smiley tattoo

Ederson's smiley tattoo

Team supported:
    Man city
    He's comfortably better on the ball than Walker and Mendy. Physicality aside, he's an excellent dribbler. You can't have the touch of a donkey if you're dribbling at full sprint speed like he usually do. And his tempo changes are world class. However he can be quite inconsistent, not like from match to match inconsistent, more like a minute to minute rate. One action he looks like Messi with 20kg extra muscles, and the next time he gets the ball he makes Bony look like a world beater. However he seems to improve his consistency more for every match now

Dax777 and OrigamiNinja like this.
  3. How the fuck is he better than Sterling? He's faster and that's fucking it. He can't shoot, takes 100 crosses to find somebody and if he played for us he'd be absolutely useless because everybody plays 10 behind the ball.

Sterling has a few bad weeks and he's turned into Bebe ffs

4. blue by birth

blue by birth

Explain how he's better than Raz..
    Raz pisses all over him for goals scored and assists.
    Just because he's having a downturn in form doesn't mean that he won't turn it around quickly.

5. Goats left knee

Goats left knee

He’s faster stronger and does things on the ball raheem will never do. That was obvious last night

6. RayCTID

RayCTID

I'm one of them (he is our next best penalty taker) but totally against us signing Traore. As for the playing against a packed defence he that is one side of his game he (and Wolves) totally struggles against.

7. abu13

abu13

Ive been to Hastings, Ive been to Brighton,
    I can see the factors that are attracting us to him but whenever i see him he is on the right hand side, we already have Mahrez, Bernardo and Sterling that play there on a regular basis, Foden also seems to favour that side.

It's the left hand side that concerns me, Sterling being played there out of position and god knows what is happening with Sane.

8. RayCTID

RayCTID

He isn't better than Sterling, Even on current form. If you want pure strength then why not give Akinfenwa a chance (putting age and Liverpool allegiance to one side)

Last edited: 24 Jan 2020
  9. Airbags Optional

Airbags Optional

is it the 1st of April already!?

10. abu13

abu13

Ive been to Hastings, Ive been to Brighton,
    I am not saying he is, Sterling is going through a loss of form and nothing more. One will go in off his backside and he will be on a run again.

I could understand Traore if he was a left winger and Sane was going as in regard to pace it is like for like. However i still feel Sane is better.

If we were going for a winger to replace Sane I would be all over Zaha, plays on the left, has pace and can finish.