Adama Traore

Have we forgotten that Raheem was excellent against Liverpool?! The biggest threat by far for us, if his finishing was more clinical in that match we could've pulled it back. He ate TAA for lunch and dinner eveytime he got the ball.

Last night, he left both Trent-Arnold and Robertson for dead from standing starts, and at one point he breezed by Wijnaldum, no slouch, with an ease that verged on the ridiculous. His main weakness is when he gets caught in the centre of the park, often when facing his own goal, but he has undeniably improved his end product in the final third. Still don't think we'll go for him, but last night's performance was the kind that might make Klopp think about buying him.
That's the biggest issue, he's a Livarpool type forward, we demand more involvement in the game as a whole and for me he's nowhere near the level we demand. Mahrez is 50 times the player Traore is technically and even he's struggled, there's more of an intelligence and positional structure here than at Livarpool. There he would be allowed the freedom to be whatever he wanted, in the knowledge they have 3 defensively minded midfielders behind him.

Is his ability on the ball really any worse than some of the players we already have? Walker, Mendy and Sterling are all regulars in our side, I am not having that Traore is any less comfortable on the ball than any of them.
I'll choose my words as carefully as @Pablo1

Do fuck off.

when they sell they will be making a huge profit.
Wont be anywhere for anything less than 40/50m

I truly have no idea how you have taken so much offence to my response, that you have come back with that.
There's no offence at all, I have no idea why you would even come to that conclusion. It's a very commonly used (I'm getting old) expression of someone's comedic surprise and exasperation at anothers view. Offence would mean I had to consider your opinion meaningful.

I could use a WTF gif if that's more helpful.

Is his ability on the ball really any worse than some of the players we already have? Walker, Mendy and Sterling are all regulars in our side, I am not having that Traore is any less comfortable on the ball than any of them.
He does from his attacking players, Sterling has been bad lately but the last two seasons he’s been exceptional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.