Adama Traore

Well how he has performed in both games against us reminded myself of what Mendy was at monaco, but we will most likely never witness

Basically being dismissed as a speed merchant is laughable. Traore under Pep would become a better player.

He has pace and the ability to run at and go past players and can cross the ball already in his locker

Well how he has performed in both games against us reminded myself of what Mendy was at monaco, but we will most likely never witness

Basically being dismissed as a speed merchant is laughable. Traore under Pep would become a better player.

He has pace and the ability to run at and go past players and can cross the ball already in his locker

Definitely a player I never quite understood why a proper opportunity was not given with Barca's 1st team

Until recently, he has looked technically weak - blessed with pace and power but little end product. Against what we face every week, he would do little, IMO.

Last edited:
Looking at his overall performance he was easily contained by Mendy for the vast majority of the game (until he pushed Mendy off the ball with Mendy being a moron). Furthermore he wasted multiple shots and decided to impersonate Navas with some of the poorest crosses I have seen. He managed to hit a 1/10 shot and then an easy cross that most professional football players should be able to manage.
He scored 75% of his goals this PL season against us. Only has 4 goals and assists despite playing a stupendous amount of minutes this season.
Has he improved himself? Yes he has. Would he be able to fit into City? Absolutely not.
We need better players and he is playing for a team that matches his current level. Not bad but not great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.